Tenant is reminded of the following conditions of the lease:
- Tenant must vacate the Premises on or before said lease expiration date.
- If Tenant vacates prior to the end of the current lease expiration date, Tenant will be responsible for all costs associated with the breach of lease.
- If Tenant does not vacate the Premises on or before said lease expiration date, the lease payment amount will double from the current lease rate.
- All rent must be timely paid. The security deposit is not a substitute for the last month's rent or any other month's rent.
- All keys and other items related to the Premises must be returned to Belvedere Properties, LLC immediately after vacating.
Notice of Intent to Vacate